On our Inpirational Segment ; INTERVIEW WITH ATJ ; is a fast rising young artiste, who is popularly known as ' Fela is back' aka RAPZY RITA .

With me on my Inspirational segment this time around is a fast rising  young artiste , who is popularly known as  ' Fela is back' aka RAPZYRITA .
Could you introduce yourself briefly to us?


RapzyRita : My Name is Gift Osaretin aka RapzyRita , born And breed In Kaduna , called the Kind of My Sound Afro Fusion.

ATJ: So when did your music career kick start and why Afro fusion or would I say Afro pop?
RapzyRita: "Actually my Music career started at a very tender age but I recorded my first single at the age of 10 in church!!" I can't place my self in a particular box,  that's why I call my sound Afro fusion because it's a combined sound from different genre.

ATJ: Do the music artiste Fela inspire your craft in any way? And what are the nick names your fans has given you out there?

RapzyRita:
Growing up was an amazing experience for me because my late grandma was a big fan of Fela kuti ,so there was no day she wouldn't play fela songs and she always forced me to dance to the tune. So since then I got use to fela lyrics.. But My Real inspiration came from king sunny Ade and Michael bolton!! Listening to their songs always motivates me to make good records. And as for the nickname , fans gave me Fela Is Back because they fall in love with my sound just as they fell for Fela in his time

ATJ: So you mean the nick 'Fela is back' wasn't your idea in the first place ?

RapzyRita : No, actually I always wanted to be me. There was a record I made Titled "ORIBURUKU" that was when fans realised I am the true son of Afro beat!! They eventually gave me Fela Is Back On Stage.

ATJ: So what are the recent development your music life has gone through, have you been going on tours ? Do your songs gets to be aired to public hearings and do you have an album yet ?

RapzyRita: I Did My Concert Last year december in Kaduna and then I went on a radio tour in Kaduna.  This year I went on Abuja radio Tour and recently my new single "OwoNikoko" is receiving a massive air play in Abuja. Now am just spending much time in the studio because i am about to take my Sound to Lagos market , i believe good music are still trending despite the shaku sound. But am not planning on dropping an album , just singles.

ATJ: You said despite the shaku sound.. do have any thing against the shakushaku sound/song?

RapzyRita: You know the industry right now is not really giving good music attention except you are giving the street all they want.
But i am really going to be working hard and will put my good music to their faces until they can't resist my sound.

ATJ: So how has it been working hard to make your music reach the masses?

RapzyRita: Not That Easy!! But trust me hardwork pays off.. Every year my fan base increases due to the songs I bring out . So I so much believe soon I will be  getting to the mainstream.

ATJ: How many songs have you Produced so far?

RapzyRita : Can't really Predict the number of songs I have in the studio so far, because I record like every night and day. But i have released Four singles this year and more is coming.

ATJ: What is most of songs themed on, what are they about, what is the most consistent message in them?


RapzyRita : Sometimes I record songs based on what i have been through in life especially through thick and Thin. And I mostly get inspired by people around me either by their  love affair or hustle..  Trust me I just want to make music for Everyone Out There.

ATJ: So what has been your major obstacle so far?


RapzyRita : My biggest challenge right now that I know is not really a challenge to God is
Just waiting for the right management to push my music Far.


ATJ : So where and which place do you look forward to reach through in Lagos. Which areas or meduim are you looking forward to connect through with Lagos city, in your previous statement you said you were looking forward to bringing your music to Lagos ?


RapzyRita : Last year I did my radio tour in kaduna
 Then I did my second radio tour in Abuja.. So am about to do the same in Lagos so that is what i have really been working on badly For months now , but I know with God things are coming through real soon and am coming to lag with Talent And Grace.

ATJ: Give us a brief about your background; education and a little about your family?


RapzyRita : Edo boy born and brought up in Kaduna.  Went to Kaduna polytechnic . If ii a going to give credit to any human on earth after God it is My Mum because I grew up with a single parent. She made me believe women are truly powerful!! And i am grateful to God for her.

ATJ: Are you signed under any record label yet?

RapzyRita : Nope still an independent artiste . But I feel a major deal coming!!🙏

ATJ: So what has been your most challenging and embarrassing moment so far in your career?

RapzyRita : Lol I don't really like to talk about that experience trust me.
ok, so it was a club I got invited to perform in some years back!! When I  got  to this event the bouncer actually bounced me out of the club, I was really trying to explain that I was invited but he slapped me and said i am too small to be in this club!!! And on my way  back home because it was about 2:30am ,i got arrested by the police for walking around that late hour .That night was frustrating.

ATJ: That's serious. I'm sure good times has overtaken those memories.
What advice do you have for fast rising artists like you ?

RapzyRita : Just keep your head up and be ready to take any disappointment you see on the way!! Be Original and Be Yourself!! Blowing doesn't come over night, it takes Consistency and Grace!!  Pray we all win.

ATJ : ok! It's nice having you here, greater heights we pray.

RapzyRita : Thank you ma'am.

SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES OF THE ARTISTE:
IG:@Rapzyrita1
Twitter: @Rapzyrita1
Facebook: RapzyRita




CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO LISTEN TO HITS FROM RAPZYRITA
  Rapzy Rita - Owo Ni Koko

Rapzy Rita ❌ Yung Millz ❌ Kel Cypha - Gbori Wole
RapzyRita – Oriburuku


Comments

Popular Posts