7 REASONS TO LOVE A LYING MAN - By Alaka Tobi

 7 REASONS TO LOVE A LYING MAN
Through our life experiences , we've probably had the mindest of not condoning any form of lies from the opposite sex. Infact , if you ask majority today about what their dislikes are, lying tops the list .

No one wants to be lied to and no one is willing to be fooled . But overtime, it has been often realised that some lies, are necessary. In as much as we can't condon lies, we still find ourselves practising it for good wills and intentions .

In this articles I'm going to be giving you 7 brief reasons , why you should love a lying man as a partner and I would like us to know , that in as much as I'm emphasing this advantages , there is still a long list of disadvantages attached to loving a lying man . Take a reading tour with me!

1 . When a man lies to you, he lies because you have some
advantages he can't allow out of his life at the moment.

2. When a man lies to you, he respects how you feel.

3. A lying man, understands you and  your reaction to things .

4. A lying man loves you and wants to safe you from mental stress.

5. A lying man is scared of what you can do on hearing how he dissapointed you .

6. A lying man wants more time to prove he can still achieve for you .

7 . A lying man wants you to feel good about yourself.

Smiles, I hope you enjoyed this few points , trust me, you see through this when you allow yourself an unbiased mind. I hope to drop an article on reasons why you should love a lying woman! ...until then! Chao! And stay tuned on my page .

Subscribe to get first hand notification . I love you all.

Comments

Popular Posts