BE YOUR HAPPY ; By Ibeji chioma

I remember a time, I switched off my phone for two days, thinking I want to know who would miss me and what lengths would they go to get across to me. Stupid right? Yeah I know.. But I also wanted to know if those I called friends really cared about me. So for two days, I go AWOL(away without leave).
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8493365089749724", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>
On the third day, I switch on my phone expecting to see messages from people.. Where are you? Are you okay?.. And the likes but I got none, I was surprised,i felt bad but then I got to realize that for those days I was incommunicado, nobody noticed..probably they had other things on their mind or I wasn't just in their thoughts or as some will say, your person isn't such to be missed, but even a bad person has his or her days too. This just brings to mind the question why?  Why do we go to such lengths to impress people? Why do we pretend to be who we are not to fit in?
 All this for those that won't even blink when we are not around, those who it is only when they see you that they see you.

If you die today, they mourn for two days at most(thats me being positive), at most a week for those close to you. After then,life goes on, even within that period, they are past it with just occasional thoughts of you. Why then do you want to kill yourself for someone that won't even kill an ant for you talk more killing him or herself for you. Why then do you go to such lengths to attain what you think will make them happy instead of making yourself happy.
Why then do you aspire to join them do evil because it will make you fit in. Why fit in, when you can stand out, why bend,when you can stand tall, why settle for less when you can be so much more.
Dare to dream today, do you and be happy, the right people will gravitate towards you like a moth to a flame.<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8493365089749724", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>Be happy with who you are and aspire to be the best you can be.
#dream 2018#Aspire2018#BeMore#
                                         ©Ibeji Chioma

Comments

Popular Posts