THEY NEED US! THEY ARE CRYING FOR OUR HELP!

THEY NEED US! THEY ARE CRYING FOR OUR HELP!
<script>
     (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
          google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8493365089749724",
          enable_page_level_ads: true
     });
</script>


Some years ago while growing up in where was regarded as a Ghetto or Slum area by many, I had no choice than to wake up each morning in the midst of people living in abject poverty or below average and if there is any miracle of what look like a success in my community was the one who live an average life. Hardly to find any one living above Average.

I could remember each time I will wake up early in the morning while an undergraduate then praying that God should bless me enough to be able to reach out and be a blessing to poor families starting from my Slum Community to other Africa countries and the entire world at large.

Little did I know that God heard my heart felt cry to help humanity. Then I will hear voices crying for me to help them. I had many trans and encounters which got me on my knees praying for humanity.

Then, it happened!

God in His infinite wisdom answered me by placing the burden in my heart during my birthday in July, 2017 and gave me the solution  which led to the birth of the FEED A FAMILY INITIATIVE in the 15th of Juy.

But guess what? The need to go global with the vision was necessary because God is the owner of the universe and He is Global too. ☺

Then, God placed this burden in the heart of a father, Dr. Dayo Olomu all the way from United Kingdom to locate me here in my little cubicle to expand this vision across Africa and today I am glad to present to you all the EMMANUEL DAMILOLA OSOTEKU FOUNDATION  1st official  International partnership with the DAYO OLOMU FOUNDATION, UK to organise the FEED A FAMILY PROJECT (Christmas Edition).

Hence, I am so excited to inform you that on the 24th of December, 2017 we will all have the opportunity to put smiles on the face of many families across Nigeria once again.

Would you like go be a blessing too?

Kindly let me know how you will love to contribute or support to ensure this project is successful.
Send your name ,location,phone number and status below at the comment box or inbox or

text - 08124054081
Thank You!


Comments

Popular Posts