THE PRESIDENT SEAT - By Olusegun Omotosho



THE PRESIDENT SEAT
By:Olusegun Omotosho

I am Abiola
A man of creative wealth
Moshood is my name
You should believe my administrative skills 
Call me Kashimawo
But don’t keep looking
Olawale is here
The Honourable needs you.
Just,
#GIVE ME THE PRESIDENT SEAT#

If not
The President Seat,
Where shall we all go;
We shall not tarry here
Have we imagined then?
When khakis must stoop low
For the beautiful agbada agenda
To scoop our political saga

Please give me
The President Seat
To unseat these predators
Who had sedated our democracy
With force, false, the likes and hikes

I come to have the President Seat
To eject these syndromes
We have suffered enough
from our system

Give me the echelon;
A place of highest order
To order the rise of our desire
That decrees had treated to slumber
When civil roles
Became evil rule

Hear my intentions
Heed my voice
I want your consent
To the  President Seat ;
For,
Demon-crazy must die
For,
Democracy must shine

Give me the President Seat
To sit on the seat
For the world to see me go crazy
As I shall return normalcy to our democracy

The President Seat
Is all I seek
To see to these
As I shall sit out
To spill out
The thorns in flesh Of our democracy.

The Living Voice of Late Moshood Abiola...

ALSO GET INSPIRED BY......

Comments

Popular Posts