10 THINGS TO IGNORE ON YOUR JOURNEY THROUGH SUCCESS




The  road that leads to heaven is narrow ,they say . The same also goes with the journey through success. Everything good in life never comes easy ,effort has to be applied before success .You have to put in effort in working towards your main goal, in moving above all obstacles and in maintaining your success when it finally comes.
Success is possible for anyone ,once determination is involved ,even with the presence of obstacles ,with proper understanding, you know they are all rudiments of success. A person that gives ears to all calls or noise will not get t his or her destination. when you pay attention to some things on your way to achieving success, its either you don't get to your destination at all or won't get there on time . To enable your perfect landing to success, here are 10 things to ignore on your way to success;

1 . Rejection and disappointments from those you hold dare ; coincidentally, something bad could happen around you ,just at the moment your ideas to attain success in a particular thing is birthed . Friends and family may see you as heartless in the process once you decide you will continue with your plan. They could call you inconsiderate. Better still past failures of other people in  such aspects might make your family or friends encourage you to give up ,claiming they just don't want you to get hurt . Out of envy ,some friends might even discourage you , they don't want the light to be on you and they don't want you to leave them in the position you both shared. Ignore all these and forge ahead . The more the disappointment and discouragement comes from unexpected people  the more reason you have to take that bold step. Like I say, failure is never determined when there is continuation of effort, failure is determined when you stop trying .

2.  Opposition ; Everything good in life is always opposed at some points . you can be opposed in different ways. Someone that shares the same dream or goal as yours might just pose as a threat or obstacle to you at a point . some people can come to you saying they are not OK with the way you are going about things because its not good for them. That particular thing or space you need to execute your plan might be in the wrong hands at that moment . Your boss ,your friend or colleague might see you as a threat in the process ,don't be bothered. Any good thing is worth giving a fight for to the end . still keep your plans going , make them chose between joining you or leaving you .

3. Impossibilities in your dreams; What you could be planning might be impossible ,it might have been proven by different people in the past that it ends at failure . It might be difficult to achieve in the ears of other people , it might have been the peak of the breakdown of one person's life . But remember ,with every new person picking such task again ,is an opportunity of to rewrite history . History can be rewritten starting from you , study all the past failures of people who tried and make a difference . Remember out of many that fail ,there are still few that make it ,what makes you different from the few ?<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8493365089749724", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>
4.Expectations ;  A particular cash you need to excute your plans might not be forth coming , the expectations of other people from that your success project might be overwhelming , you could be given more reasons to quit based on bad turn out every second you try . The truth is, in as much the word success exist, failure is always at its side to see to it that its not birthed . Yes. Success has a great competition in failure . Have a plan A,B,C and so on. Once your main expectations aren't coming forth , plan to do with the little possibility you have at hand . As a blogger i always got discouraged at first  to forge ahead with my blogging career , because I was limited when it comes to having the necessary gadgets . I didn't have a laptop or a very sophisticated phone . I always gave my self a reason to not continue , I would always be like " I just have to stop this till I get something good to use , how can I post just one post with so much difficulty when some bloggers post 50 per day  ,how can I create a perfect content when my phone is always freezing ? I just need to stop" . At this periods I would stop only to start again after some weeks . But at some points I thought of it all. This was what made me unique , what made me outstanding ,what will make my story stand out in the nearest future , I don't have to lie like some people do when they make it to pull the crowd's sympathy ,I have my beautiful beginning already . I thought of the joy I had after posting just one post  , I thought of  the fulfilment I get from having something good to do indirectly for people , I thought about the fact that most starting points aren't really this easy . I found a way to work around my limitations even when I wasn't getting my expectations , yes I did. With mistakes ,with stress, with obstacles ,I discovered how to make something perfect out of what I have . And trust me , today,I'm still using an awkward smart phone to blog and trust me , I'm getting my maximum satisfaction !.

5. Fear of failure; Fear is one of the greatest obstacle in achieving success , it will always come . But the funny thing is , Fear runs far from you once you START . The fear is only there to ensure you don't start and you don't end it. But it is at most times there for you not to start. Let me give you an example from the aspect of public speaking. When you want to address the public for the first time , you get nervous , you fidget ,you are scared ,but the truth is ,at most times the fear lies in your lack of preparation or just in your inability to push yourself out and accepting the  fact that you will be nervous at first ,it is normal, but after some minutes you will flow. I personally discovered that the fear only lies in not starting . once you start , you would pass the nervous stage at some point and continue, the more you push yourself out often ,the more you break that nervousness and fear too. I do this and it works wonders. You don't have to want to step out and take the lead before you take the lead, all you should ask yourself is " Do I have what to say?" , if the answer is yes, push yourself to the front of the crowd and speak. So also when it comes to success, ask yourself " Do I have something distinguishing to offer ?" If yes, proceed. Give yourself the push .

6. Ego ; At some point in your journey through success, you might be over indulging yourself in self appraisal , you start feeling so overwhelmed at times and start believing you can do all these on your own . Pride is normal to set it , you need it once in a while . But don't take it far , they say Rome wasn't built in a day and I also say Rome wasn't built by a man. Your helpers can never take more praises than you will get , you are the only  one in the position to give them that, but only you get the most recognition, so why get all possessive and self absorbed . All the scientist known for their works don't carry the names of their assistants around theirs whenever mentioned, so what are you killing yourself about ? Who is taking your glory ?. So try to let other people in, you never can tell,they can get their idea of their own starting point from you. But I will say 'Let only trusted people in' and trust is not by family or friends, it takes more .

7. Pains you feel in the process ; You could get breakdowns on your way, people could accuse you of giving them less attention , you get deserted , you could be so boring to yourself , but understand that all these is normal. Shaky moments come ,they don't last . Its just one of the test of success. Notify people you would be busy , tell them you care but they will all get the best of you when you push this moment through , tell them I love you often. Give yourself a once in a while break by doing things you love . At the end ,it will all be worth it .

8. Protocol ; One thing about protocols is that they cage us from attaining some distinction , though they  are mostly meant to keep our psychological structure in check but most times it is needed to be broken! Yes broken, to get that little sweet extra distinctive taste in your project . I did say break some few harmless  protocols but I didn't say go haywire , smiles. The ends to most things aren't as hard as how we think it is. Great inventors broke all sort of protocols , there can be no normalcy in invention .

9. Fear of continuation ; The fear of being able to continue will set in, ignore it . Tell yourself " let it start and let it have a possibility of continuing first " before you get scared of having a continuation . Life doesn't come easy always, thoughts will set in , worries will come , just know they won't last . Every moments turns in life . Good thoughts will come, just leave  a healthy room for them to come through .

10. Fear of loosing your sanity : Hmm, lol, I'm laughing at this point because I experience this a lot at most times. This will come but this will go. I have just this post i made on WhatsApp yesterday to support this .

Comments

Popular Posts