Inspirational series - Exclusive interview with an Upcoming Model Temitope Olaore

On  our inspirational series , is an exclusive segment ,coiled out from an online interview from one of our social media platforms .
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8493365089749724", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>

We had with us an upcoming model ' Choacho' over the weekend


 she is being featured  here on our inspirational series, to share her stories, her wins and to make known her brand to us . Trust me she will be a source of motivation to many today. Not forgetting to  mention , that one of her photo shoot was recently liked by an international model
 

ATJ: So ma, can you introduce yourself to us?

A‬: Hello everyone my name is Temitope Olaore, I'm a model and an entrepreneur as well

ATJ: Wow, interesting , that's a two in one, could you tell us more about ur background and how it has been being  a model you are today ?

A‬: I'm a lagos breed but a native of Awe in Oyo state Afijo local govt to be precised. As a young girl getting  many complements from people telling me I look like a model,asides from my physique,my dressings,my hair and all , gave me the vision.

ATJ: Wow, that's inspiring , so how did you start modeling? Where did it start from?

A‬: Hmmm well,it started while I was working with a boutique on akerele in surulere where I reside basically.
Her photographer was around and j was told by the photographer to try on a size 8 dress and I did,fortunately I looked amazingly great in it. since then we started doing shoots sessions with our clothings.

ATJ: And that's how the path to greatness starts from little steps with take!. Could u share with us few publications or outlets you've modeled in/for?

A‬: Hmmm actually I won't say I've  modeled for a particular brand before  because  it's not wat I do all the time ,though ive done some couple of test shoots and looking forward to doing more after  enlightenments have gotten about the job at  modeling school.


ATJ: So , what has been your source of encouragement so far ,concerning your choice of profession. What has kept that  dream burning.

A‬: U knw after God na God...
There are sometimes I feel like quiting,u knw when u go for castings nd u dnt get picked or u get complements like u'r not tall enough or skinny enough😌😌😌
But u knw when u knw something is goin to work for u it's  definitely gonna work.

ATJ: Wow, that's a great one there!
 So what's your brand name,  your modeling name?


A‬: Choacho


ATJ: Choacho. ..hmm what inspired that name ?

A:  it's a long story
Loool🤣🤣😅
I jxt came by d name on a social media,I opened with abida name nd only to login to see CHOACHO as my username...u knw it kind of made me popular coz everybody wanna knw d girl behind d mystery name😀

ATJ: That's nice.
 what type of outlets would you model for ? For those who are out there in search of models with potentials like yours, what type of modeling are you looking out for?

A‬: Hmmm basically commercials,like advert,campaigns and fashion outlets publicity .

ATJ: So finally, what advise do you have for upcoming models like you?

A: My advice to them is to keep aiming strong nd never give up,u knw something good doesn't come easy even d road to heaven is narrow.a drean without sacrifice isn't worth to be called 1.
Consistency
Persistency
Endurance
Nd determination is the key above all Make God d master mind of ur plans.
Nd u'll be amazed to see how far u'll go.
M waiting on that also😀

ATJ- Thanks for sharing your time with us, it has been great having you on this inspirational series, we look forward to hearing great stories about you soon on air. Its nice meeting you and I believe someone somewhere has been inspired today .

Below are more pictures from the model chaocho








FACEBOOK - Olaore Temitope Olabisi
IG - @cho_a_cho

 CONTACT -08067316157

Comments

Popular Posts