Our Actions- Their Reactions

From every shortcoming we get from other people towards us, is our one 20% fault/contribution  in making it a short coming/seeing it as a short coming. For example  If you see one person as domineering, check out your own attitude too and ask, have I been passive in some ways to give him or her the feeling that I can be dominated? Or do I have a low self esteem that makes me see other people as dominating?
Do I express myself less than how other people do for them to look dominating in the way they express themselves with me?
Did I grow up with the believe that one person should be superior to the other, and whoever is apart from me, is dominating and controlling me?
Does 99% of people that has met this person think he or she is dominating too?
Why does this person feel so comfortable dominating me.
Make sure you have an answer to these questions before you out plain to the other party about this feeling.
#Note : you don't have to be shy before it's proven that you have a low self esteem.
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8493365089749724", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>

Comments

Popular Posts